Vision for a new CSTM
What We Heard
In 2009 the Corporation embarked on a cross-Canada consultation to seek national partners for and the opinion of Canadians on the creation of a new, state-of-the-art science and technology museum. Consultations were help with over 300 individuals in eleven cities. Opinions were gathered from a wide range of individuals and groups, including members of academic and research institutions, private- and public-sector stakeholders in the science, technology and tourism industries, and museum representatives.
Here is what we have heard so far.
- Halifax, October 28, 2009
- Winnipeg, November 2, 2009
- Saskatoon, November 3, 2009
- Calgary, November 4 and 5, 2009 (Consultation on November 4, 2009)
- Vancouver, November 16 and 17, 2009 (Consultation on November 16, 2009)
- Whitehorse, November 18, 2009
- Toronto, November 30, 2009
- Ottawa, December 2, 2009
- Montreal, December 3, 2009