The Library offers:
- Library catalogue
- on-site consultation of the monograph , periodical, trade literature, rare book and archival collections
- interlibrary loan of monographs, periodical articles and microforms
- reference assistance
- photocopying at cost
- duplication of non-print materials at cost
- referral to curatorial staff
- Individuals wishing to borrow books or microforms or request periodical articles must use interlibrary loan services and submit requests through another library in North America.
- The loan period is 4 weeks.
- Please provide as many details about the item as possible, including your source, to enable us to find the item quickly.
- Materials not for loan: reference material, CD-ROM'S, rare books, archival material, trade literature (except items on microfiche) and periodicals.
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.,
Thursday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed weekends and statutory holidays.
Appointments are recommended but not necessary.
Library and Information Services
Canada Science and Technology Museum
2380 Lancaster Rd.
P.O. Box 9724, Station T
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5A3
Reference: 613 991-2982
Interlibrary Loans: 613 991-2982
Archival Collections: 613 991-4975
Fax: 613 990-3636
Go back to Library and Information Services