The objectives of the Canadian Science and Engineering Hall of Fame are twofold.
- To honour Canadians who have made outstanding contributions to society in developing science and engineering.
- To promote role models that will help attract young Canadians to careers in science, engineering and technology.
Nominees should meet the following prioritized criteria:
- They must have contributed in an exceptional way to the advancement of science and engineering in Canada.
- Their work must have brought great benefits to society and their communities as a whole.
- They must possess leadership qualities that can serve as an inspiration to young Canadians to pursue careers in science, engineering or technology.
If you wish to prepare a nomination please download the Nomination Form and Nomination Criteria documents from this page. All nominations must include the Nomination Form, and the Nomination Criteria provides details helpful in the preparation of your submission.